Together, we can make a difference.
Contribute to our 2016-2017 Annual Fund
With your help, we can say “yes” to more great projects making life better in New York.
You choose how we put your gift to work:
Three easy ways to give:
- Promising Futures: Improve the lives of New York’s most vulnerable children and families.
- Arts and Culture: Make New York more vibrant for everyone, from arts education to classical music.
- Critical Needs: Respond to New York’s most urgent problems.
- Contact Bob Edgar, 212.686.2564 or Gay Young 212.686.2234 (pictured) ; or
- Write a check to Community Funds, Inc., 909 Third Ave, New York, NY 10022 (on the memo line, note which area you prefer); or
- If you have a donor-advised fund, we’ll transfer your gift. If you use MyNYCT, look for the Annual Fund tab.