Give to Your Fund | The New York Community Trust

Here you will find the various ways you can contribute to your fund.
You can also download a PDF version of this chart here.

How to Give to Your Fund

Cash By CheckMake checks payable to “Community Funds, Inc.”

Write the fund name and number in the memo, and mail to:

Community Funds, Inc.
Attn: Jannette Andaluz
909 Third Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10022
Jannette Andaluz,
Financial Administrator

Phone: (212) 686-0010 x429
Cash By Wire
Step 1: Ask your bank to make the transfer to:

JPMorgan Chase Bank
270 Park Avenue, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10017
ABA No. 021 000 021
Account Name: Community Funds, Inc.
Account Number: 134 757 998
Please reference the fund name and fund number.

Step 2: Notify us of your gift. Let us know the amount and date you are planning to transfer so we can make sure it is received and properly credited. We have no way of matching you with your gift unless you notify us.
Jannette Andaluz
See above.
Credit CardVisit our secure CharityWeb site at
Jannette Andaluz
See above.
DTC TransfersMost stock gifts can be delivered to our brokerage account through DTC. If you are uncertain whether your gift is eligible for DTC, please contact your broker or custodian bank.

Step 1: Ask your broker or custodian bank to deliver the shares to:
Pershing LLC, DTC #0443
Account Number: N7M100327
Account Name: Community Funds, Inc.

Step 2: Notify us of the details of your gift:
•Name of the security and number of shares
•Fund name and number to receive the gift
•Name of the broker or bank and contact person at the institution

DTC identifies only the sending institution. We have no way of matching you with your gift unless you notify us.
Raymond Salibur,
Sr. Investment Administrator

Phone: (212) 686-0010 x455
Fax: (212) 532-8528
Other SecuritiesThe following gifts require special instructions and may require special handling: Mutual fund shares, stock certificates, bonds, or securities in dividend reinvestment plans.Raymond Salibur
See above.
Unusual GiftsFor more about unusual gifts, such as closely held stock, partnership interests, real estate, and art, please contact Jane Wilton.Jane Wilton, General Counsel
Phone: (212) 686-2563
Matching GiftsRemember to check if your employer has a matching gift program—some also match gifts from spouses/retirees. Let us know if you expect your gift to be matched.Jannette Andaluz
See above.